Registration fees include:
• Delegate pack and programme
• Tea, coffee and lunch during the conference
• Welcome reception, evening of Tuesday 26 August
• Optional trip to Edinburgh Zoo, afternoon of Wednesday 27 August
• EWDA auction, evening of Thursday 28 August
How to Register:
The button below will launch the Edinburgh First registration system, which gives you the option to register online and pay online or, register online and request an invoice.
In order for us to determine numbers, please indicate when registering which of the social events you will be attending.
- Pre-conference Workshops - Monday 25 August. Workshops cost £85 per person. Please select and pay for your workshop when you register online. Further information on workshops will be available shortly on the Workshop page.
- EWDA Conference Dinner and Ceilidh - Friday 29 August, from 19.00. Tickets cost £50 per person and can be purchased online when you register. Further information will be available shortly on the Social Programme page.
Accommodation is NOT included in the registration fee. Accommodation in Edinburgh during the Festival is extremely limited - please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Onsite accommodation can be booked through the online registration form (above).
- Details of on accommodation can be found on the Accommodation Page.
^ back to top